Wednesday, April 01, 2009

Mooi

'k Kwam dit lied tegen op de blog van Lydia Leha. Doet me denken aan een bruiloft. Doet me denken aan een bijzondere avond tijdens een Anak2 Raja tour. Doet me denken aan die ene speciale avond tijdens het Da Challenger weekend.

Let everything that isn´t pure in Your sight, Lord Jesus

Be swepted away by Your power, Lord.

I want to stand before You

dressed in the finest linen

holy in purity my lord

Pure and holy giving glory to the King of kings

here before You I adore You praises I will bring

I set my eyes upon You I focus my mind on You

I want to give You oh so much touch me and move my spirit

love me without a limit, oh lord I cry out for Your touch

pure and holy giving glory to the King of kings

here before You I adore You

praises I will bring

No comments: